25.5.12

Fashionista of the week :::Bukola from London

Fashionista of the week: Bukola Olayemi 

Instagram: bukolablossoms
Shirt: Topshop
Jeans: abercrombie & fitch skinny fit
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Accesories : Topshop (watch from casio)


Name: Bukola
Age: 20
Where I'm from : London
What is fashion to you:

To me, Fashion is about expressing yourself through the use of clothing and make yourself unique from other individuals.
My personal style:

To describe my style I would say its simple with a bit of added edge whilst still making a statement.
I have no fashion icon, if i see anything i like i just go out and buy it whether it is in trend or not *cringe*




Top: primark
Skirt: primark ( it was originally a dress but i altered it)
Shoes: River Island
Accesories: new look

Top: denim shirt from Abercrombie&Fitch
Skirt: Primark
Shoes: Primark
Bowtie: Urban outfitters

Top: shirt from mango
Jeggings: h&m
Fur gillet : H&m
Necklace & Shoes: Primark
Bag: Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment