1.5.12

Fashionisto of the week ::: TKLR Owner Robin Bruneau

I have to say that I was ALWAYS impress by my friend Robin' swag !
By mixing new with old, statement pieces, with vintage, he rarely went wrong in his fashion choice
Here is what he had to tell us:


What is fashion to you ? 
''How I express myself with clothes, or something like that I guess ''...
How do you define your style ? 
''A mix of streetwear and vintage (of course)''
Any fashion icon ? 
''Nick Wooster and Pharell Williams''
Ta phrase fétiche?
Trends fade but style is eternal (Yves-Saint-Laurent)

F A S H I O N I S T O  O F  T H E  W E E K


First Outfit:
Blazer: Haight and Ashbury
Shirt: Club Monaco
Pants and bow tie: le 31

Second Outfit:
Vest: Canadian military vest
Sweater: Paul & Shark 
Jeans: Cheap Monday
Shoes: Bass & co

Third Outfit:
Coat: Zara
Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans: Cheap Monday
Shoes: Adidas Gazelle

3 comments:

  1. swag master robin fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quote: "Trends fade but style is eternal" is actually from Yves St.-Laurent not Coco Chanel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right ! It was originally by YSL but Coco said something pretty similar to it and obviously got more recognition for it than Yves Saint Laurent I believe

      Delete