6.6.12

Vintage Frames::: Internship Life

Morning readers! Here are some flicks of my summer internship. I kept it classy but decontract with a boyfriend fit blazer from Simmons, American Eagles dark blue skinny fit jeans and a 5$ Cami from H&M (Love basics on sell!!). I decided to add a little vintage twist to my outfit by wearing my enourmous RayBans and my oldschool Bathing Apes which got 5 persons to compliment me in the metro
*brushes my shoulders off*

My job consists of blogging on www.vintageframescompany.com, preparing shippings to send to customers and waiting for a celebrity to pass the door (finger crossed lol)

Every day I see some incredible pieces and yesterday, the vintage chanel chain and those Cartier frames were the end of me (TO DIE FOR)...

Still looking for my perfect eyewear glasses so maybe you guys could help me decide?

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment