30.7.12

New York Lover::: Part 1

Hello dolls !
I am sorry for the lack of posts this past week but trust me that with my trip to NYC and the Festival de Mode et Design happening this week in Montreal, you guys will be served ! :)


I had the opportunity to do a LAST MINUTE (unorganized) trip to New York with a friend of mine, and I will be honest with you, I had tears on my way back to Montreal...
I will let the pictures speak for themselves, but this trip opened my eyes regarding my blog and my goals in life...
Enjoy ! 


Just landed, first picture in Times Square
(LOL to my OMG face )



In front of our hotel in SoHo
The staff was beyond amazing
Hampton Inn, Watts Street, SoHo



The atmosphere of the room was so nice, and the bed.... 
Jesus, the bed...


Make up for the night :
MAC NW45 Liquip SPF Foundation
MAC Glorify Extra Dimension Bronzer 
Bailey blush
Sephora Caramel Concealer
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum Express Mascara
NYC Blue Rose Lipstick (Yeah, I said NYC lol)


Steve Madden loafers on my feet
lol at my friend snapping a pic :)


Off to times Square to explore the area


Little stop at Ruby Foo's to eat the best sushis in my ENTIRE life.
The waiter was yummy as well... 

Outfit for the night 
American Apparel Open Back Maxi Dress
Braided bun 
Neon Satchel





No comments:

Post a Comment