7.8.12

Festival Mode et Design de Montreal: Day 1 Recap

Hello dolls !

Here is a recap of Festival Mode et Design de Montreal Day 1
Thanks to everybody who followed me on Twitter to have instant access and pictures to the different fashion shows that I had the honor to see! I had a BLAST, met AMAZING people, the networking opportunity was CRAZY and the shows were breathtaking ! 


Outfit ready

Zara Blazer
Aldo Clutch
Olivia Blouse
NYC TriftShop Chain

Marc by Marc Jacobs Cat-Eye Sunglasses



 On the rooftop at Jeanne Beker Cocktail Party


Snapped a picture of a gorgeous blogger

My heart stopped. 
I asked Jeanne Beker with my shaky voice : 
I was wondering what is the best advice you can give to someone who just want to make a name in the Fashion industry?
She replied: Just have a point of view and remain focus on your objectives, you will see, people will crawl on  your feet...
LOVEEEE HER !!!!!

Quick picture in the Media Lounge after the EDIT fashion presentation

Let the inner African in me go out....
Kente Hair wrap
Zara Blazer
Aldo Clutch
Zara 2 tones heels


Then I was off to the MYWALK.IN fashion show with Lollita Dandoy 
Lolitta Dandoy explaining the concept of her show
I have to say that I was really blown away by what I saw !
Every outfit had a theme, a concept and as a SHOE-ADDICT, it was like a SHOE-FEST!!!! 
The beauty in this is that you can directly purchase the items on:


This look made my jaw drop.


Shoe-Fest!!!

Shoe-Fest!!!

Shoe-Fest!!!

Shoe-Fest!!!

FAVOURITE LOOK. SO CLASSY YET MASCULINE...



The cape with the plaid patterns is absolutely AMAZING


What are you thoughts dolls ?


No comments:

Post a Comment