27.9.12

A$AP Rocky Montreal ::: Outfit Ideas



Hello dolls !


I was able this week to put my hands on one of the few tickets left for the A$AP Rocky concert in Montreal
 *does the dougie* 


 I imediately freaked out: WHAT TO WEAR (yeah, meeting my futur husband for the first time is THAT serious, please don't judge me). 

I flipped through my September inspiration (Haper's Bazaar and LOULOU Magazine) and decided to mix up different 2012 trends together instead of sticking to a specific genre. 

Thanks to Polyvore, I came up with two different styles to rock at an Hip-Hop concert. The first one is girly with an edge and the second outfit screams urban hipster. Your pick ?

Trends
Leather Frenzy
Baroque
Sneaker Wedges
Burgundy 

Hip-Hop Concert

Trends: 
Camo Military
Gold Rush
Tomboy
Burgundy


Casual Hipster



Share your favorite look on Facebook or Twitter !

No comments:

Post a Comment