16.9.12

Beauty Bar::: Girly stuff




After looking at the video that I posted on my blog 3 times from
 Au Palais de la Beauté I decided to do a splurge and buy some lashes at the Dollar store because I knew that my first attempt would probably be a fail (throwing a 1.50$ lashes hurts less than the MAC ones...)
 I'll try to take pictures of how it went..(to be continued)



I also FINALLY bought the Ruby Woo from MAC just because I believe that every girl should have a red lipstick in her make-up case and I liked the matte finish on it 
(please, moisturise your lips before otherwise the result at the end of the day will probably be errrrrrr...)




Since Montreal is getting colder day by day, I wanted you guys to know about the Curel Foot therapy cream that I got in my GlossyBox in April. This cream hydrates your feet in just 2 days and they feel like heaven after a while. Nobody likes to cuddle with a girl with dry feet so get on it ladies;)


Enjoy ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment