3.9.12

Beauty Bar::: Weave Care, iCare

Hello dolls !

I got so many questions concerning the maintenance of my Remy's and how I was achieving that ''fresh-out the pack'' look. To be honest, there is no secret except having the good products and a formula that works for you. I wash my Remy's EVERY week with the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. I love this combo (shampoo/conditioner) because it simply moisturise the hair and leave them super manageable for whatever you plan on doing with them. Even tho I heard that using shampoo with sulfate would damage the hair, I never had a MAJOR problem with the Herbal Essences products.



Here is a picture of my hair looking SUPER glossy after the shampoo and after a quick blow dry 

                    



 While I am blow drying my hair, I use a little bit of the Elin Blanco Treatment serum that I got from the Glossy Box party (see previous post). It gives movement to the hair and the smell is just TO-DIE-FOR. My A+ hair product of the year goes to: Frizz-Ease serum who is pretty amazing if your goal is to achieve that sleek look. I was sceptical at first but I received a lot of compliment about how my hair were so sleek and shiny ! PS: It also holds the humidity pretty well ( My hair did not turned out puffy after a good night at the club lol !) Koodo to the Olive Oil Edge Control who keeps my leave-out hair on place when it is windy because nobody wants the top of you hair to be flying out everywhere will your weave reminds stiff lol !!!!



Here is the result after a good blow dry using the Frizz-Eaze


And the final result using the Iron at 400 degrees




No comments:

Post a Comment