18.9.12

Fall Essentials:: MUST-HAVE ITEMS


One of my friends decided to go shopping for some new Fall essentials but had no idea where to start. We all make the mistake of buying clothes that are not season appropriate or hard to pull of with practically anything. This is my Fall Essentials clothing that every girl should considering having. 
(Will do a proper photoshoot when the time is right for people who get inspired by a whole frame)


 THE OVERSIZED/CABLE-KNIT SWEATER

Having a good over sized or cable-knit sweater is to me the base of all Fall wardrobe. It is so versatile, goes with ANYTHING, you just have to pick the right sizing and fabric and you are good to go! 


Editorial: 80$
Favorite sweater EVER. Got this in Editorial in Montreal last year and it was one of the best 80$ I invested in a piece of clothing. The picture doesn't do justice to it tho (Cable-knits are gold and dark blue)
H&M: 29,99$
This one was copped at H&M. The material feels amazing and the color is really practical

Fashion tips: Wear it with leather leggings to create a contrast between an harsh fabric and something more soft. 

THE FALL BLAZER

Every girl should invest in a good black blazer, but when Fall comes, it's an occasion to step out of the box and purchase a neutral color that will be as practical as black, but more season-friendly

Zara: 40$ (sale)
Fashion tips: Pairing Neutral Blazer with statement lipsticks such as burgundy or dark orange


THE FASHIONISTA FUR JACKET

Last fall, fur was taking over the streets like leather is doing it this year. I was obsessed with finding a faux-fur vest and my dream came true when I saw this one on sale at Zara. Some people would rather invest in a real fur chinchilla but I am one of many people that finds the idea of walking around with a dead animal vest creepy.... (my wallet was happy stills)



Zara: 60$
Fashionista tips: Wear it with tight over-the-knee boots to create that city horse-ridding look

THE LEATHER JACKET

No explanation needed, you NEED a good leather jacket. Currently shopping for a real one (wallet is already unhappy...) but I personally see this as an investment. Try to pick one that defines your personality since you will probably be having it for years...

Urban Behaviour: 45$
Fashionista tips: ALL BLACK EVERYTHING.

RAIN BOOTS

I don't know if you are like me but when I go outside, rain is my WORST ENEMY. I always forget to carry an umbrella (fail), and since I have to manage NOT to get my hair wet, I don't want to think about saving my shoes as well (Shoe Care, I Care). Rain boots will help you survive to bipolar weather. I personally chose these limited edition from Hunter because they matched my personality so much AND I try to avoid wearing what EVERYBODY has (the classic style). 


Hunter: 240$
Fashionista tips: Rain boots, Trench Coat and a FAB bag it is. 

PRACTICAL BOOTIES

As much as I love my strappy sandals, getting my toes cold is not my mission (not about that life!!!!). Try to invest in a versatile, not to high pair of booties that can go from a date with your boyfriend to last minute clubbing. Ironically, these leopard Jeffrey Campbell work for me pretty well. I love making statements with my shoes and believe it or not, I haven't found one thing that does not look good with these...

Jeffrey Campbell: 160$ 
Fashionista tips: Try to wear booties with a flowy dress and please avoid tight dresses with these kind of shoes (ratchetness...)

WHAT ARE YOUR MUST-HAVE ITEMS? 








No comments:

Post a Comment