21.9.12

Leather Frenzy::: Fall 2012

Hi dolls !
People that talk to me on a regular basis know about my new obsession with Faux-Leather pants... Guess what ? FOUND THEM !!!

It was always an hassle for me to find some that could REALLY fit me and seeing Kim Kardashian wearing them everyday was starting to annoy me even more. Finally, I was surprised to stop my choice on a 40$ pair from H&M which give me that nice and tight fitting. 



 After being hesitant between the two bags which are COMPLETELY different, I sent a collective (hashtag)FashionistaProblems to my Fashionisto friends and NOBODY replied to me in that moment
(shame on you guys lol)


I finally listened to my judgement and grabbed the one on the left. 

I am still not really convince about it (the more I look at it, the more it looks like a picnic bag)...but i'll give it a hmmm for now...



When your dog takes over your photoshoot....SMH


What do you guys think ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment