16.10.12

Maison Martin Margiela X H&M::: LookBook

Everybody talked about it, speculated about it. The photos are finally here.. and I am disappointed.

The collection is gorgeous in its own way with a little bit of sophisticated Boho flair but this is unfortunately not what I was picturing in my head. Maison Martin Margiela is known for having structured yet evaporated minimalistic looks and to be honest, they remained true to themselves and the philosophy of the fashion house. I think I was expecting something grown and sexy but yet youthful...
I believed that those still trying to have fun with clothes without looking TOO mature will end up like me: wishing a little bit more... 





                          

Praying that these boots are not a stylist pull but indeed in the collection... LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment