27.10.12

Pop-Up Shop::: Montreal

Last weekend, I had the chance to go take a look at the Pop-Up Shop 3.0 and at the same time encourage many of my entepreneur friends who were presenting their craft. I wish I would've taken the time to shop but I was in a ''blogger mode'' and taking pictures of the event. Great time indeed 



Superfluous


Kings and Gods



Les Oubliettes


Then I was off to harrass people for pictures ...


   Villainous Vintage                                                                 TKLR Vintage


EddyNPizzle

And took some flicks that demonstrated how urban-fashionable the people of this even were

New Balance and Camo                                                                            Crazy Supreme Hat 

Zara Military Vest VS Jordans


Another same combo (Great minds think alike I guess !) 

R.O.S.S Brand Owner
AMAZING Pants.. Wish I took the time to ask him where they were from  !

Off to what I was wearing...
You know me and pictures... Take 1 (errrrr...)


Take 2... Much Better.

Kidult X Celine Tee 
Aldo necklace
Zara Jeans
Zara Bag
Jeffrey Campbell Suede Sneaker Wedges
Ruby Woo lipstick (FAVE)




No comments:

Post a Comment