9.1.13

Beauty bar::: Lavish Hair Canada Review

Hi dolls !

Like promised, here is my review of the Brazilian Body Wave that were given to me by Lavish Hair Canada.

Honestly, at first, I was sceptical because I was never the ''frizzy'' type of girl and ALWAYS wore by hair super-duper straight. After installing the 3 bundles (20-18-16) I FELL in LOVE.

(This is a screenshot of explanatory review video that will never be published thanks to my annoying voice LOL)

The texture of it is SO real that it gets scary sometimes LOL.
I did not experiment shredding or tangling and miraculously, it responds pretty well to any form of heat.

The only negative thing that I noticed is that putting them in a sleek and straight way will require a good shampoo/conditionner treatment, anti-frizz, serum, a big blowdry and a smooth iron session.

And unfortunatly, ''ain't nobodyyy got time for that''.. Well, for the purpose of this blog I will try it and keep you updated.

The first two pictures are the hair at its natural state;
The bottom pictures are the hair that werte previously blow dried than curled with a super curling wand



Please don't mind my PJ's (LOL)


Any questions ? Go on my BeyondTheLensFacebookPage
Want to purchase the hair ? Lavish Hair Canada Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment