17.9.13

NYFW What I Wore Candids ::: Day 1

Hiiii, New York Fashion Week is SADLY over. 
This experience was an AMAZING eye opener for me and I learned a lot about the do's and don't of this think called Fashion Week. 

Being recognized for your sense of style is an amazing accomplishment and even though what I wore was ABSOLUTELY not my first plan (getting extra critical), I am still glad that I was able to portray a trend that I affectionate so much. 

Leaving you on an advice that I will take through my fashion journey:
 Don`t be scared to take a risk. Try as much as possible to push yourself out of your comfort zone

PS: A HUGE THANKS to Zoï Agency for giving me the opportunity to attend New York Fashion Week. This was one of the best days of my life. 

Essence.com 

Huffingtonpost.com 

thefashionbombdaily.com

Zara Blazer
BCBG Dress 
H&M Leather Pants 
Steve Madden Hologramic Pumps 
Vintage Satchel 
Vintage Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment