27.2.14

T R O P H I E S

 Spending a month and a half not blogging was an ABSOLUTE eye opener for me.
I decided to take a break to really focus on how to innovate myself back again and really make a list of things and goals to accomplish this year.

My blog is turning 2 in a month or so and I am EXTREMELY proud of all the opportunities that came across my path last year... SS14 NEW YORK FASHION WEEK, EUH HELLO!!!! but enough of the talking, let's focus on REALLY being about that life !!!!! #motto #aboutthatlife #noawardsfordat #trophies


Thrifted Coat
S.P Badu Wool Hat 
Zara Turtleneck
H&M Vegan Leather Pants
Aldo Rise Booties 

Special thanks to Nellyboo for the pictures ;)


Hey, Let's Connect ! 

Instagram:
@thefashionistak 

Twitter: 
@thefashionistak 



1 comment:

  1. My blog is turning 2 in a month or so and I am EXTREMELY proud of all the opportunities that came across my path last year.. Basketball Trophies

    ReplyDelete