26.3.12

Carol's Daughter and Solange Knowles






I always admired black girls who said yes to the big chop and went natural. One of my close friends, Romina once spoke to me about how hard it was to keep the natural ''nappy hair'' from breakage and was gladly surprised to see that one of my fashion icon decided to associate with the growing Carol's Daughter company. 


As the official spokesperson for the company, she just filmed a promo video for the so called Transitioning Movement which support women that are going from chemically treated hair to natural. The launching of the product is set for April and I think that this leadership initiative in the cosmetic world will only be good for
that African-American company. I still loveeee my weave but ENJOY the video lol !  

                                       





No comments:

Post a Comment