23.8.12

Latest shoe purchase::: Jeffrey Campbell Sneaker Wedge

Hello dolls !!!!

OK, you guys know how OBSESSED I was with the sold-out Isabel Marrant (Yeah, I was about to swipe that credit card...) until I saw these Jeffrey's who made my heart melt... literally...


Ranging at 160$, it was FAR MORE AFFORDABLE than the stunt I was going to pull...

Aldo Necklace 
Ex-boyfriend vintage Diesel shirt ( Yeah, i know... lol)
Zara Blazer
H&M Leggings 
Jeffey Campbell Sneaker Wedges

I loved them so much, I put them the next day.. AGAIN but choose to wear my printed Zara trousers and the contrast of the hood meets classy was pretty cool !



This is me after a little catch-up breakfast at Eggpectation with a friend of mine.
(Best breakfast place in Montreal!!!!!)

I snapped a picture for the need of this blog 
(Bad roots hair day...)

(You know me and pictures, errr...)

Marc by Marc Jacobs Cat-Eye Sunglasses
American Apparel Oversized White Shirt
Zara Printed Trousers
Jeffrey Campbell Sneaker Wedge
Tory Burch Tote Bag






1 comment: