7.1.13

Beauty bar::: MAC Cyber

Hello guys !

Everybody around me knows that I am a lipstick addict and I will have any excuse to buy a new one
Thanks to one of my co-workers, I FINALLY got the MAC Cyber. 

I was a little sceptical at first due to it's dark color and was worried that it would look too much errrr with my dark skinned complexion. I was dead wrong! Looks fabulous but I have to admit that without contouring, the vamp effect would've been clowny in a matter of seconds.... 


I decided to really put my eyebrows more darker than usual
Contoured my cheeks to look 5 pounds skinner in the face and it did the job ! 


* I suggest using a lip pencil which I did not do in order to fix the lipstick 

Any thoughts? Share them on my BeyondTheLens FacebookPage

No comments:

Post a Comment