7.1.13

Congratulations-you-passed-all-your-classes-shopping::: #fashionistaproblems

Hi dolls,

It's been a long time since I did a OOTD post and what a more exciting place than the Zara fitting room. (Don't judge me...)

I spoke a little about my university struggles (life of a student) and I have to thank my dad to financially support a shopping addict by greating me with money for clothes. #fashionistaproblems

I couldn't wait to get my actual REAL camera to present to you the new love of my life: 
This Zara coat.

It has everything I ever dreamed of: color grey, leather, weird shape and a big silver zipper. 
LOVE at first sight. 

Zara Coat (Sale 120$)
TKLR Vintage Plaid Shirt 
Mango Leggings
Marc by Marc Jacobs Cateye sunglasses
Jeffrey Campbell Sneaker Wedges
Bulova Gold Watch
Zara Bag 
Lavish Hair Canada Brazilian Hair #blackgirlsproblems


No comments:

Post a Comment