5.2.13

SMM24::: Outfit 1 Recap

Everybody was DYING to know that I finally chose to wear. 
It was obsessing me for a long time but FINALLY I decided to go with the sporty chic trend ! 
(Sorry for the quality of the pictures, read post below to know about my DRAMATIC Fashion Week start...)

Vintage Blouson Jacket
T by Alexander Wang Shirt 
Zara Sweat Pants
Aldo Booties
Vintage bag 

Beauty Bar::: 
Created a middle part with messy hair
Contoured my face with blush
Created big and dark eyebrows
Focus is on the lips

TrueBlend L'Oreal foundation
MAC NW43 Concealer
MAC Blunt contouring/blush
Rimmel MaxVolumeFlash Mascara (AMAZING)
MAC RubyWoo lipstick

H OW TO  R E- C R E A T E  M Y  L O O K 

Came up to these inspiration photos on instagram
Many designers such as Alexander Wang and even comercial ones like H&M are using the blouson jacket as the MUST-HAVE piece of clothing that a fashionista needs. 



What do you think ? Hit or Miss ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment