3.7.13

One event; Two looks #weddingbehaviour


My love for fashion and clothes was definitely helped by me coming from an African background. People will take any occasions to show out and a wedding is the ULTIMATE
 look-at-me-i'm-flyyy event. 

The most important thing to remember is:
 YOU NEED TWO DRESSES ! 
And being the procrastinator that I am, that became an issue for me. 

 L O O K # 1 : : : : 

The bride provided us with an african wax (fabric) to create a dress that was be mandatory for church. 

I had a few ideas in my mind but decided to keep it classy, simple and timeless. That is how, with the help of my mom's tailoress that I was able to achieve my first creation EVER. 
Even though walking in that dress was @$&#!^& , I absolutely fell in love with the fitting and the way it was hugging my curves

Customed-made dress
Mango Clutch
Zara Heels 

L O O K # 2 : : : 
I wanted to create a statuesque imagery and was looking for something timeless. 

Snatched an AMAZING steal at the BCBG Outlet in Montreal      (400$ down to 107$ #heyyyyyyyy) 

It was all I wanted: classy, simple and timeless. 
The open side gave me the little sexy that I was looking for and the one-shoulder kept it graceful  

BCBG Dress
Steve Madden Shoes 


\(I may look like an angel but that was really how it went down (see below pic))

TURN DOWN FO WHAAAAAT !!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment