4.7.13

LavishHairCanada Malaysian Hair :: First month review (VIDEO)

Hiiiii
Silky Straight Malaysian Virgin Hair 
First row is either braided or curled 
Second row is natural wave

I am back with another LavishHairCanada Review !
I said bye to my 6 months relationship with Brazilian Hair to welcome my new Malaysian Hair a month ago! 
(do not worry, I did not throw them away )

Like I mentionned in my video, I was sceptical because of how SOFT this hair was compared to my permed natural hair but everything turned out great !

Leaving products infos below the video; if you have questions, do not hesitate to comment !
                        
Malaysian Silky Straight Hair - Lavish Hair Canada
RiriWoo
Raw Shea Butter 
Argan Oil Moisturizer 
St-Ives face scrub 
Marcell Bronzer
Evian Facial Spray

Facebook: LavishHairCanada
www.lavishhaircanada.ca
Facebook: BeyondThe-Lens
www.beyondthe-lens.com

No comments:

Post a Comment