30.7.13

SP Badu Fashion Presentation | Toronto, Canada

Hi dolls !!! 
This summer is far eclectic for me as I get the chance to travel around in the search of fashion inspiration
 (writting this post from Williamsburg, New York!!!!) and three weeks ago, I had the chance to FINALLY meet the incredible SP Badu in Toronto, designer that I discovered on Instagram. 
His first fashion presentation occured at Cube Rooftop in Toronto and I have to say that I was AMAZED not only by the location but the originality of his craft.

 I unfortunately won't speak too much about him as I am currently writting an article about him in the upcoming Ghubar Magazine issue.  
Leaving you guys with videos/photos of what happened that night...


                                
T R A V E L   A T T I R E : : : 

Zara Blazer
Helmut Lang Cami
Levis Vintage Shorts
Superga sneakers 

Enjoy ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment