5.9.13

NYFW Day 1 ::: Fashion Editor Journal

Hi dolls ! 
                       
Cab Confessions from Laeticia Kass on Vimeo.

New York Fashion Week OFFICIALLY kicked off an as a newbie, I have to say that insane is not even a strong word to describe all the madness surrounding such event. From fashion lovers who came with their extravagant outfits to be on the page of the most influent blogs of this world, to our favourite Instagram accounts "stars" taking flicks with fans, I felt extremely blessed to be apart of such event and especially being surrounded by fashion lovers like me! 

Let me take you back to my journey :

6:00 am ; Wake up call. Outfit ready, Make-up ready
8:30 am ; On 3rd avenue trying to holler a cab from literally 20min....#fail
9:15 am ; Grabbing coffee at Starbucks beside the Lincoln Center. Standing in line, Chris Rock is behind me. Having a little convo with him and leave without asking for a picture...#EXTRAFAIL
9:45 am ; Photographers asking me to take pictures while I make my way through the front doors
10:00am ; Waiting in line. FOREVER. Show is starting late.
11:00 am ; BCBGMAXAZRIA Show is over and my heart is pounding. I feeeel amazinnnng
11:30 am ; Grabbing Street Style pictures. Saw Claire from FashionBombDaily, June Ambrose, Aimee-Lee Song and many more
12:00 pm ; RUNNING to a sandwich shop. Hungry as HELL
12:30 pm ; In the taxi heading to the Lower East Side for the TOCCA presentation in Chelsea
1:00 pm ; Sitting frontrow. Show is AMAZING 
2:00 pm; Came back home to NAP and EDIT pictures
16:00 pm ; Getting ready for the BCBGMAXAZRIA Cocktail party 


The life of a Fashion Editor... 
Follow me on instagram for instant pictures of my journey (@thefashionistak)
Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment