26.11.13

BCBGMAXZRIA SS14 Press Day


Thanks to Zoï Agency, I was able to attend the lovely BCBGMAXAZRIA SS14 Press day in Downtown Montreal.

The staff greeted us with a lovely morning breakfast while taking the time to show us the Spring/Summer 2014 Collection. 
I was able to take a stroll through the collection, eat macaroons (who were absolutely DIVINE) and the thing that amazed me the most was to be able to see and touch a part of the samples that I saw on the runway

Leaving you with pictures. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for instant updates of my fashion journey ( @thefashionistak )  


B C B G  G E N E R A T I O N 
 F A V O R I T E  P I C K S : : : 

(This picture does not do justice to this ADORABLE mint croptop)
(This picture does not do justice to this pastel pink motto jacket)

B C B G  R U N W A Y  F A V O R I T E  P I C K S : : :  



 (Aquarel details)

 B C B G  x  H E R V E  L E G E R  FA V O R I T E  P I C K S : : : 


*Special thank you to Camille and Annie from Zoï Agency and 


 BCBGMAXAZRIA for the lovely gift

No comments:

Post a Comment