16.12.13

Christmas Party, Motto Jacket and sh*t...

 Saturday was the ChicAnimation Christmas Party and the first thing that came up to my mind was
 WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR #dramaqueen #keepcalmandrecycleclothes (literally)

See, I usually am not the girly-girly type and going to a business Christmas Party looking like a bum was not what I was aiming for. 

I decided to mix textures and patterns by going for a strong red biker heeled booties and worked my way up to a more soft laced skirt, a turtleneck and my ultimate favorite leather jacket 

Who said that motto jackets were a no, no to Christmas Parties ? 



Leather Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Turtleneck: Zara
Skirt: Club Monaco 
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Aldo Rise

I N S P I R A T I O N : : : 

 Lace Trend :::::
Turtleneck Trend::::
Biker Jacket Trend::::


No comments:

Post a Comment