20.5.13

Lavish Hair Canada ::: 5 months review


 B R A Z I L I A N  B O D Y  W A V E S  R E V I E W : : : 

 Hello loves ! 
I am absolutely proud to say that I will officially finish my 5th month rocking my LavishHairCanada extension!
 Here is a little reminder of my LavishHairCanada journey. I will miss my bodywaves SO MUCH but it's time to rock something a little different now.. 
The best advice I can give you is to KEEP THEM moisturised and treat them like your OWN HAIR. I washed them once a week, did masks twice a month, wrapped my hair (ok I cheated a LOT on this part..) and made sure to use HEAT PROTECTOR every time I needed to press or style them. 

NEVER in my life did I installed the same hair 3 times and it actually happened with these gorgeous brazilians. It's an investment but every *flips weave* moment is WORTH IT. 

Leaving you with the LavishHairCanada commercial. Website to be launched soon with amazing surprises.. stay tuned and oh yeah, please be a weave KILLA. 

www.lavishhaircanada.ca


                     

No comments:

Post a Comment